FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mitch Whyte (WHYTEARK)
Thread: Bad Guy Mitch Whyte (WHYTEARK)
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 05:12 PM   #53
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
That may be your opinion and if it is, that's awesome. Unfortunately, this thought is not shared by many. I spent the last three years working as a medical case manager for people with HIV in the rural south. This included working very closely with a large number of gay men. Let me tell you, many of them were scared to death that anyone, including their family would know they were gay. That thought process is not only found here, but there does seem to be a concentration.

I disagree with your assertion that people call people the opposite of what they are to insult them. People call people what they feel will hurt them most. They call them the "worst" thing they can think of. These types of exchanges are windows into one's mind. It's sort of like the truth coming out when drunk. When someone gets heated up, they don't think and will say whatever they truly feel. And we obviously now know what Mitch thinks of the LGBT community. I hope that people consider this knowledge when thinking of doing business with him in the future.
Sadly, I do realize that, yes.

Sometimes what people call others to hurt them the most is not something that they believe to be true. Sometimes the weaponry is precise and sometimes it is a shot in the dark. If someone wanted to take a broad shot at an unknown male target, I could see this being among options considered simply based on a perceived likelihood of anticipated response. It could mean more than that, but it could easily mean only and exactly that. Without additional information, I do not want to reach beyond what I have observed in this case.

I feel like there is not enough information to make that sweeping conclusion. I would need to see a pattern of behavior directed at particular recipients. I have not been provided with that. Some may assume it and I can understand why, but I will not. I think it would be unfair of me.