FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mitch Whyte (WHYTEARK)
Thread: Bad Guy Mitch Whyte (WHYTEARK)
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 05:31 PM   #54
Herpin Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vithaxton View Post
As a business owner I get the awesome choice to do business with whoever I want.
That is an awesome choice. For most business people, our "awesome choice" is that we will do business with almost anybody who reasonably has the potential to purchase our product or service. Yes, I do realize that some degree of selectivity factors into dealing with live animals.
Quote:
If someone has an amazing animal that I want then I’m going to do business with them.
When you are a little older and more experienced, you will no longer be willing to put up with poor service, rude behavior, and so forth- whether the animal is amazing or not. I promise.
Quote:
The buyer sounds like a waste of time.
It's a mistake to pre-judge people. Some of the biggest sales of my business career have come from customers that initially seemed like a waste of time. In reading this thread, I get the impression that the OP was ready to make a purchase, subject to just a little more info on the animal. I'm not saying that Mitch was wrong to sell to somebody else that was willing to commit first, but I don't think he was a waste of time.

I'm not trying to bash your opinions. I'm trying to offer you a more realistic perspective.