FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004, 09:57 PM   #65
CheriS
BOI has been a great guide to us in purchases and sales. People need to understand what its main purpose is.

As with all sites, it has the good, bad and the I want to wring his neck people. But it has saved a lot of people from getting scammed and made many other situations right when someone was too caught up in the personal feeling and not the facts.

There is no where else to go online to keep track like this of the bad guys and avoid them.. on the other hand, it also has smoked out some of the people purchasing and brought the whole story forward, which cleared the sellers name and rep. There is one breeder that I meet through this board, that I have a great respect for, due to how he handled something... I am sure I am not alone in that.

In this thread, I am interested in knowing about the facts and outcome, as we are often asked about recommending breeders and this business name comes up, along with many others we do have personal experience with both sales and purchases. We can recommend them as we have first hand experience with them and also the quality they produce. My only reservation about fire and ice was the terms and how the sale was expected to be handled, not the animals as I said before