FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 12:42 AM   #66
jnewsome26
Wow, thought this thread had pretty much stopped after my last update. 8o

Anyway, as of now my girlfriend and I notified her CC company of our wish to dispute the charges. They notified Terri, requesting that she contact us to resolve the matter. Terri still has not contacted us, and has instead sent documents to the CC rebutting our claims. So, we are gathering our documentation, and preparing a rebuttal to her rebuttal etc., etc. One thing she has included in her rebuttal is testimonials from satisfied customers. If there is anyone here who is a dissatisfied customer of hers and is willing to go on record as such I would appreciate it if you would contact me. I can be reached at belthaine@hotmail.com. As for the beardie she's eating like a pig now, greens and all, but she is still REAL skittish, even with the regular handling. All we want to do is send the animal back and get a refund! Ah well, que serrah serrah.

Jonathan Newsome

P.S. if anyone has further questions that I haven't already answer go ahead and post them I'll continue to check this thread.