FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hay's Haven
Thread: Hay's Haven
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 01:46 PM   #4
gwbolton
reply to hays haven

i have never changed what the vet. said was the reason. and the fattails that i had died i had for a over a month before i got the geckos off you and they where health til your geckos arrived. i took your geckos to the vet i use the day after i got them like any other animal i get to protect my other animals. at that time the one died and the other two where in poor shape from a infection which they had from before i received them. the fattails where at the vet before and where given a clean bill of health. they also came from a quality breeder. Mark Leshock of M.L. REPTILES. and i use a top vet at Lincoln Hgy Vet Hospital here in Lancaster. who did an autopsy on the first albino and the infection was wide spread in her. that doen't happen that fast he told me or it doesn't happen if you would have taken proper care of them. so i tried to save the other two with meds. i got from the vet. and lost them also becuase the infection was too far gone. where is this my fault. you sold me sick geckos and you think i should just lose the 150 dollars on the deal. what kind of honest person deal with people like this. NO OTHER PERSON I HAVE DEALT WITH HAS BEEN AS DISHONEST AS YOU. and now you don't like it when i complain about it. i not only lost the albinos but also my whole colony of fattail breeder because of you. and you don't think i should be upset. and all i ask for is to get back what i paid for the albinos only. nothing else not even shipping. your unthinkable act messed up my stock for the next year or so. but maybe this is the way you get rid of other breeders. any question to me can be email to gwboltoncomcast.net