FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hay's Haven
Thread: Hay's Haven
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 02:28 PM   #6
gwbolton
i am not asking anything about the fat tails. the day i brought this to jis attention he told me he would send me some babies as soon as they hatched. months go by no geckos. i goto his site to find one of the babies for sale. he replies haveno money will send when i do. then i get email will be sending it to you. still haven't received. once i start to get mad he suddenly decides to say he has people who say i do bad dealings. to try to cover up the fact he shipped sick herps. and won't make good on the deal. as for proof of that
Hello Gary,
I have the money for shipping now. Just waiting for some temps in the 30s preferably. I'll let you know before I ship.
Jason
CHECK OUT OUR BEARDED DRAGONS ETC.. AT: http://hayshaven.tripod.com .

never got that shipment as to this date. so i sent him this email...
To: VERONICA PARKER
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: temped albino geckos

was wondering about when you were going to ship him.........?

then suddenly i get this lie sent to me...
After talking to 2 other breeders that have had problems dealing with you. And since your story of the problem has changed too many times for me to even count. I've decided not to ship you the lizard.
ok problem there i only have dealt with 2 guyS in ILL. jason being one of them i talked to the other no problems there. 2 in penna. no problems there . the liazrd lady no problems there. 3 in fl. no complains there. and 3 in ca. all ok there too. oops i guess he forgot i keep track of all reptile the enter and leave my home. gotta thank mark for that idea. and if i did have any problems they would have reported me to paypal which is who i use for most of my transactions. no complaints there either.
so he sold sick animals said he would make good on it and failed to do so. an this according to him is all my fault. all i want is what i am due back what i paid for the albinos nothing more or less.