FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #189
ReptileKIngdom
I guess i will put in my two cents here since once again this involves me. Michael i appologize for taking so long to get you paid, however i intend to pay you as quickly as i possibly can. I have been burned many times over the past year, i am sure as a direct result of the floundering economy which has effected myself terribly as well. That is why i have been unable to get you paid. I did not sell your animals and keep the money for myself to make your suffer, in fact i still have most of them for sale but have not had buyers for them. Is it right for me to not have paid you? Absolutely not, however i have not been able to generate enough sales to make that happen, and as i said i have been burned more in the last year than ever in the history of my business. Also to address another point of this thread, do i write bad checks. Yes i have written bad checks, however not on purpose as funds were there when i wrote the check but due to checks bouncing on me caused those checks to bounce. I have never intentionally written a "HOT" check for the record. I hope i can further work this out with Michael because as i said, i never intended to not pay him.