FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Derek Roberts hasnt sent my snake!
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 03:12 PM   #7
bigybigy
I first came into contact with him here on the BOI. I saw his add for a yearling female albino het stripe (without paperwork.) He was asking 675, but we agreed on 600. He sent me a long list of references so i went ahead and sent him the money. Derek received it on 10/12/06. He told me that he received it on that date, he also told me that he didnt like shipping on thursdays because of mishaps in the past. I told him that was fine and that any day the following week would be fine, just to let me know ahead of time. So, the next week comes and goes without word from Derek. I email him asking him whats going on and if something unexpected has come up to just let me know so we could work things out. After multiple emails and starting a thread here i got his attention. He claimed that all my new emails got sent into his spam folder and that i should have called him. He said monday or tuesday of the following week would be fine and for me to just let him know. Well, this was on 10/25/06. I even called him and emailed him on multiple attempts telling him that those dates would be perfect. Once again on the following week, he emails me and tells me that he wasnt able to ship on monday or tuesday and that he was going to ship her out on thursday even though he hates to do so. I again told him that it would be fine and to let me know the tracking number once he gets it. That was back in 11/2/06. Monday and tuesday rolled around, but nothing. So, i must have called him and emailed him half a dozen times asking for my money back because i was tired of the runaround. He hasnt responded since the 2nd of November and this whole thing has got me worried. Any one who knows this man let me know whether it be on a personal level or a simple past transaction. Thanks, Sean