FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Evan Stahl Please pay me.
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 11:49 PM   #7
joepythons
Angry moved

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbxcursion
Damn!!! His show was nasty, I am glad it was shut down.....
His show still exist but it is now in Wheaton Illinois.It is "run" by someone else but Lee is still involved.Even i am sorry you have been treated the way you have been treated by Lee.I will vouch for everything mentioned about that Streamwood scum fest to be totally the full truth.Hey Lee do you have any black mambas for sell? Or any endangered reptiles? I can not wait for your come back to all this thats posted here .I also could care less if you post that you do not like me or give me negative rep points.Do you know why i could care less what you have to say or do? Just like i told you to your face at the last show i attended at Streamwood a couple years back YOU ARE SCUM and you should not be allowed to even think about reptiles .Just like Even said you think you are a bigshot who has all this money .When infact i was told you lost everything you owned due to high lawyer bills from the multiple arrests for selling illegal and endangered reptiles out of your home! Thats why your show was moved