FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 04:25 PM   #33
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Here's my interpretation. Ty offered you an albino blue tegu but you saw a way to take advantage of the situation and wanted $3k instead. Ty donates a huge portion of his reptile income to conservation efforts. These raffles are held for a good cause and Ty funds them 100%. It's a shame to see someone take advantage of his efforts.

This may be YOUR opinion and many of his 8,000 followers may feel the same. But please tell me how i am rating advantage of him. I never received an albino tegu that he produced. He tried to change the terms by offering me an albino. Lue from an undisclosed breeder. Which later was found out by Ty's comment in his own post that he could not even get.
He sold 60 tickets at $100 each within about an hour. by people that wanted one of TY PARKS animals. I have never seen him raffle off someone else's animal. And I am sorry if I want to know where my animals come from. I tried to resolve this with ty and he refused to give the alternate prize that he had offered in the raffle terms which happened to be $3000 and he also refused to give me an albino t+ that he produced. The other 2 people received a t+ albino!!
I think that anyone in my shoes would have expected to receive the alternative prize (the cash as he promised in the raffle terms) OR what the others received as ty has made it very clear that he did. It produce any albino blue t- tegus and admitted he only produced t+ albino purples.