FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 06:53 PM   #502
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Again folks I ask that this stays on track. Again the track we all should be wanting to stay on is getting Maggie the monies owed. On that note I have arranged to meet with Jeff tomorrow morning to pick up some animals to be sold so the proceeds can be sent to Maggie. Stay tuned.....
Dave, you might want to mention to Jeff (and if you can take them)if he has any racks, husbandry supplies or anything else of interest that he might want to bring those as well. I doubt he will have much use for them in the future once this hits their local papers. Nothing like bringing this closer to home.

Never mind, considering they are sitting their viewing in guest mode I will ask them directly.

Christina sitting hiding in the shadows hasn't gone unnoticed. Anything you add to what is being picked up tomorrow would be helpful. Someone could host them at local show at the very least.
Attached Images