FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 09:39 AM   #40
Philly
Quote:
Originally posted by TopShelfExotics
Like I said, you simply posted this blatent ATTACK too soon. He may have very well scammed you.... BUT... what if he didnt?

You have to remember, posts in the BOI cannot be edited or erased. If your specimens were to arrive this morning and for some reason his online access was restricted or lost, or who knows what else, all of this would be for not and a name would be tarnished. That was my only point, you jumped the gun, and you even admitted to doing so.

Simple as that.

I do however agree with you, we are also always quick to pay in all of our transactions, and spend big money when obtaining morphs for our projects. I just know that things do happen from time to time, and it did not seem like you wasted any time coming here to tear him a new... well... you know...

Good luck with the transaction, I really hope this clown hasent walked off with your money...
Thanks for the encouragement and I too hope justice will be served. He has my telephone number as well so there is no excuse for him not to contact me short of him being hospitalized, imprisoned, in a drug rehab, lost at sea, trapped in the Bermuda Triangle, etc. He'll have a chance to defend himself and he should understand why I expressed myself on the BOI but as of today, it's not looking too good on his behalf since he's still AWOL.

I'm going to sign out with this post since I've spent too much time with dialogue about this situation. Good luck to you all and be careful with sending your hard earned money to people not listed with good feedback or have no listings at all in the BOI. I checked the BOI before sending money to him and he didn't have anything published about him, postive or negative. What I should have done and will do moving forward is inquire about a person in the BOI before doing business with them if I couldn't find anything about them in the BOI. I could have saved myself from this mess if I inquired beforehand. Lesson learned.

Regards,
Ron Crawford