FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Buyers and Sellers BEWARE!
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 02:26 AM   #3
TimCoplan
How have you been matt? I have been forced to sell off a few of my snakes because I need the money. I got some harrassing emails from tim bowles too, kinda sad hes still stalking us after a year. Funny thing is he acts like im such a bad guy to do business with and that I have had all these problems, where one deal with me hasnt gone wrong.

From: "BasinsRus" <suticat@insight.rr.com> [Add to Address Book] [View Source]
To: <t.coplan@comcast.net>
Subject: PRICED REDUCED AGAIN, I really need to sell.
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 01:30:36 +0000

PRICED REDUCED AGAIN, I really need to sell.

LMAO

Having some trouble moving your animals timmy copland?

Your reputation is what is what is keeping everyone from buying from you at any price.

You should have thought about that before you opened your mouth and proved to everyone you are dipchit loudmouth little punk.

Have a nice day.

(Attachments successfully scanned for viruses.)

Attachment 1: bouncesmile.gif (image/gif)

Attachment 2: smileys2.gif (image/gif)

Is TIM BOWLES going to be doing this 10 years from now while everyone else is still enjoying the hobby? I bet so because he has no life, he has killed all of his animals and ripped people off. He is sad in my opinion. I will be away from the forums/the arboreal scene for a while because of work and school, but when I come back I wont expect tim to be gone, because if he did leave what would he do? His whole life consists of harrassing people on the internet.