FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Looking for a girl, lets see what happens!!
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
Dbz4246
Looking for a girl, lets see what happens!!

Whoa I had no idea this forum was even here! lol

Well since I am here, here is my personal ad!

I am 20 years old and looking for a girl who is wanting a relationship, and I am not talking about friendship here. I do not smoke, rarely drink, and no drugs whatsoever. I dont care if you drink, but the other two are a big
(may be lenient with the smoking)

My Occupation: I am a Student!! I am going to college for Radiology. And I also work with children at a hospital.

My Hobbies: I am a metalhead, love to go out, im a gamer (in spare time), and I like to pencil sketch from time to time. Oh yea, Im also a snake guy! (this is a reptile website... this little tidbit of info is a must ) I own several Ball pythons, a blood python, some bull snakes, and a rainbow boa.

What I am looking for: I am looking for someone who actually wants a relationship. I refuse to cheat, so you must be the same way. I was raised better than that. I really enjoy being close, you know, putting my arm around you and holding your hand or whatnot. Seriously, it doesnt take much to make me happy: rent a movie, sit together on the couch, and I am on top of the world.

Leave a message below, or PM if your interested. Got a question? Just ask