FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I have a question to ask
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2002, 03:42 PM   #106
Dave Lawson
I raed all my post on pg.6 and can not find where I said that it was not pet city.maybe you can point it out for me.As for Cole's address I got it off of the police report I have.I did post his address and other info and I am thinking of posting Dale's to.But first I think I may post some legal papers from Asia concerning Dale along with e-mails from people over there that Dale has scammed and If I can find it Ae-mail from Dianne Bachari where she tell the story of Dale smacking her while they were on their way hereor how Dale is married to a Maylay woman named Kee Bok Khim (Dion) who is talking to the courts in Asia and telling of Dale's crimes,see once she was given the many e-mails that Dianne wrote me about how in love Dal and her are and how Dale is only using her to translate for him.But I really do not believe her because Dale has always said that Dianne is a fat cow that works for free .so do me a favor keep posting this bull sh#%.See I do have a witness that was at Dale's with me last time I was there and me,dianne and someone were sitting in Dale's living room Dale had called from Asia and said some very interesting things about how he could raise money to pay off part of his bill,the thing is that Dale had no idea that there was a third person in the room and Dianne told the lady to be quiet and made me promise not to tell Dale.Hey Dianne remember Connie ?She was sitting there while I worked with the Cobras.Try to remember all that cool stuff that Dale said on the phone about insurance.