FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Exotic Pets
Thread: Good Guy Exotic Pets
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 08:41 AM   #11
Junkyard
After reading the drama spewing on the forum over Ken I figured I would add my two cents.

My experience with Ken from several years ago was interesting. To say it went well is an understatement, even though it did not go as planned. There was a slight mix up with FedEx (who Ken used to ship the childrens python I bought, that's right, FedEx) and my box was not delivered to my door. I called Ken and asked if he knew what was up and he told me he would find out and call me right back. Within 15 minutes Ken called me back with an update.

The box was at my local FedEx hub, he told the manager that there was a snake in the box and that it needed to be in a cool place. He talked the manager into keeping the box in doors until I was able to get there. The manager had the box in his office waiting for me to pick it up. Never did he complain about shipping the snake. What he said was he hoped it was doing well and healthy. This snake came from Ken, so it was fantastic; fat and healthy. This was long before FedEx started allowing shipping waivers for snakes. Because of this, Ken gave me a discount on my next order.

Maybe a year after that, my wife were in Vegas and decided to stop in and meet Ken in person. He upheld that discount he promised me and we purchased another animal from him before we went home. He came down to Anaheim for NARBC, so once again I was able to catch up to Ken and BS about nothing for the hell of it, Laura Fopiano was there too (we miss ya babe!).

About a year later, I purchased another animal from Ken, he is a true to the heart reptile guy, I like those type of people.

I have done business with Ken, online and in person. From my personal experience, Ken was great to work with. I recommend him to anyone. His prices are not all that much higher than anyone else, but remember, he has a store, not a hobby he runs out of his house. Ken treats his customers with a lot of kindness and respect, I think it is on the customers to do the same. From what I have seen, if someone has a problem, Ken fixes it, even though the problem may lay entirely on the customers shoulders. If the problem is not resolved (in the customer's eyes) it is all on them.