FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Adeno Thoughts
Thread: Adeno Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 09:01 AM   #6
draggintails
Tracie,

Your clients? What service do you offer that you have clients? Clients you work with? What qualifications do you have exactly regarding this virus or dragons in general (that you have gained from your own experience and not from breeders care sheets and books). It is good that someone can take time with people and answer their questions, but it is also good to recognize when it has gone to your head and your real time experience is not on the level you are claiming it to be and the ego is taking over the whole situation, it is now personal and not for the animals.

You don't have any clients that have tested all negatives that is absurd bull and you know it, you have not seen any such test results with your eyeballs and confirmed it with a lab..this is not even for debate, it shows insanity or pure deception. If someone were to destroy their positive animals based on the information you gave in the previous email and on your site, they would think their colony is diseased due to the fact someone had all tested all negative animals..then if they were to investigate and say..sue you over information they believed to be false information (you own the information on your website in the State of Florida) you would be found guilty after the court made discovery you would be slapped with an injunction..very, very serious, manipulation of medical documents. Do not start by saying someone is threatening me now...this is a scenario. Do not get yourself into trouble by not verifying what you say on a public forum and on your website. Stop this, do not continue to bring it up, it is fallacy....you can not be credible heading a medical society without proper records that are verified. I don't believe for one moment that anyone has been harassed or sent dead animals in the mail, this is propaganda to make someone look like a victim and a holy figure and should be dismissed entirely.

You brought it up: You spoke of Denise having all negative results from U of F recently on the phone, they were on your desk...when I told you I do know that is not true, you back peddled and said you "might have been lied to" and would call Dr. J to verify. You did not question him about this and still have not to this day..why? I truly believe Denise did not even know you told me this on the phone, it was made up on the spot and she would be right pessed to learn of it. This statement means you were telling an untruth to make it look like you have negative AV colony breeders for your PATS and you know you do not, can not verify it to anyone who asks. This is why Dr. J thinks what he does about you and the information he reads on this forum that you give out. It is not possible to say what you do on these forums which ARE being read by them and have them take you seriously. Legal does not let them post on the forums but they do read it.

"I am discouraging people from testing for adenovirus because it is so endemic" Lou Ann Miller

Lou Ann has had a rare handful of submissions lately no one is testing with her, she is not even working on AV now, Florida is having little to no submissions.

I think the blame, the unverified and often incorrect information has turned everyone off. The new information coming in from around the world and Australia as well is giving us an awful lot to think about and digest.

Doing a good thing for the animals is wonderful and commendable this has left that good intention. Vets around the world have a changing mind on this virus now with the recent testing.