FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - is usark over stepping its rights by proposing rules for states without asking us
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 01:49 PM   #153
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking Up Serpents View Post
USARK board of directors include Jeff Ronne, Ralph Davis, and others. I'm sure Zoo Med has some input as they have matched funds dollar for dollar. USARK has other board members with their chief science officer is Dr Warren Booth. While Andrew is not the only one, he does do majority of the footwork and representation for USARK.

If there was no board they wouldn't hold board meetings at Tinley and symposiums open to the public.

Taken from a USARK newsletter in 8/11-

USARK Board Meeting Open to Public
Make sure you take advantage of the fact that the USARK Board of Directors Meeting will be OPEN TO THE PUBLIC on Friday August 19th at the Daytona Hilton. This will be a great opportunity to see how the Reptile Industry's Trade Association operates. There will be an address from Chairman Gary Bagnall, the CEO's Report from Andrew Wyatt and a presentation from our lead Washington DC and Florida Consultant, Joan Galvin from the firm of Kelley Drye based in New York City and Washington DC. There will also be a question and answer period. Please join us! Everyone is welcome to put in positive feedback.
USARK Board of Directors Meeting: Friday August 19th at the Daytona Hilton. 1-4pm in Executive Board Room "B" on the same floor that the Auction and Turtle Night will be held. Top of the escalator in the North Tower. Hope to see you there!
There Is Strength In Numbers... Join Us & Help Protect Your Rights!

"Andrew has not shown any reason to question his morals IMO... I am not saying you can not if you feel the need. I just do not see anything he has done to question his morals. "
Again I agree with Gary O. Herpin Time on blogtalk radio has a good interview where he explains his background. I can see how some can be stand-offish since he kind of came out of nowhere unlike a well known breeder. But his background with wildlife from reptiles to raptors is just as good as being one of the big breeders.
Gary Bagnall is ceo and founder of zoomeds. he said he would make up $100,000 in donations. so we see why he gets a say. Dr Warren Booth is one of andrews friends from NC.

that really dosnt sound like much of a board to me considering they are meeting at the daytona hilton. which im guessing they were all there for the daytona show not a an official board meeting.