FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 10:01 AM   #243
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenson8011 View Post
You can’t even prove the validity of your claims anyway. You specifically said that if the majority felt that you should return the $100 you would. Now you are saying that you are done here and you’re keeping the animal and the $100.

That in fact makes you a liar and a thief.

So you can post all the pics you want but you can’t prove that you are posting pictures of the actual animal in question. You have stated that you have several so you could be posting pics of one of the other ones you have. And you have shifted blame to the other side in the past where your own emails show that you were the one to suggest the “discreet” PayPal

No credibility at all
I agree. While much effort was put into analyzing the photos, that effort would be useful only if we are sure that the pictures that Kameron has furnished are indeed of the animal he received and not some other animal he or a friend might have.
Each person of course has to come to his/her own conclusions, but to me part of the credibility I might give to something offered with no definitive proof might reflect the general credibility of the offeror. In this case, after the shenanigans with the $100, I myself think that Kameron has very little credibility to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post

To be honest, the only solution I can see at this point is for both parties to just cut their losses and get on with their lives. tyjohnko got $800 for an animal he wanted $900 for. kw18 got an animal for $800 that only he can come to grips with as to whether it is worth that much to him or not.
I also think this is the only possible solution. For a while I thought that the 3rd party holding funds and distributing them might work, but if it was Kameron that pulled the bait and switch by offering pictures here of an animal different than was sent, and he tried to send the different one back for a refund, there would be a huge new set of difficulties.