FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy CCSB Reptile Rescue- Chad Griffin
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 08:58 AM   #60
DibsKitten
At this year's Repticon, CCSB's table was completely unlabeled. It was an adult woman who was helping to answer questions and sell the animals. My first year at Repticon and the permission to buy my first blood python, they had a little blood python that I checked out. She was sweet, easily handled, and the lady at the counter was nice. The man standing behind her was mean-mugging everyone hard, and never said a word, just...mean-mugged, arms crossed.

It wasn't until I got the receipt in my email that I realized who I had purchased from. It was a bit too late, but I decided to keep an extra close eye on her. She didn't eat for almost a month and a half, but finally got her interested in food. She doesn't have mites or a URI, but I was honestly worried. I felt a bit jipped that they didn't advertise who they were, but really with their reputation, it makes sense.

I don't like that I accidentally supported them, and it was definitely a first year Repticon mistake, but I do absolutely adore her. I honestly feel like I just got lucky.

-T. Tay