FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Last 4 geckos of 2004, a great package deal and something FREE! Dont pass this up!
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 04:48 PM   #1
Leo Lover
Thumbs up Last 4 geckos of 2004, a great package deal and something FREE! Dont pass this up!

Here are the last 4 geckos of 2004. I would like to move them out fast as the weather is still good for me to ship next week (Nov 1-3)

I will accept paypal for faster payment and I will get these 4 shipped out to you as soon as possible.

I will let this group go for $375 SHIPPED! If you buy this group at this price, you will get all 4 females and you will also receieve a FREE sample of my gut-load and I will also give you a $10 off coupon that you may keep to use on any gecko you purchase from me next year on a '05 baby. I think this is a great deal, and just you will be the only one to have that $10 off coupon!

Here are the females...

This girl was purchased directly from Hypo Tangerine Dreams/Brett Mazimann

This one was produced by me

This girl was purchased directly from Albey Scholl, she looks much better in person

This one was purchased directly from Hypo Tangerine Dreams/Brett Mazimann

If you would are interested in this group, please email me at leoloverslizardlounge@msn.com or call me at 920-229-0773 I will be around all day to take your call.