FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Luis Taracena (HERPHOBBIEST) Bad Guy Buyer Beware
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 04:00 PM   #63
mdc
Quote:
Hey Rick,

When I gave you the Ball Pythons, I bit the bullet and took the loss... Do you think for a moment Matt would had send them back??? Matt's snake die because it was ill. Not because a bad rat in a million. Both of my Albinos are alive and well, must be a miracle!!! Besides, what difference would the necropsy report would had made to anyone who has already set their mind and is unwilling to change it? E-mail me I will send you a copy of the necropsy results. May give you some closure. Please, let's leave this to Matt Crabe's post....

Luis.
Luis, posting the necropsy would have made a difference because it would be the first time you ever followed through with something you said you were going to do. If you really do have a copy, please send it to me as I have still never seen a copy (although, I'm guessing it doesn't exist). You claim I sent you a sick snake, but I believe you had it for quite some time before it ever got sick. It also seems that every post that comes up about you seems to be about a sick snake of yours that you don't have the money to refund. When a snake gets sick at your house, do you just sell it so you don't have to take it to the vet? I remember you didn't take my snake to the vet because you didn't have the money so you just let it die. Maybe you should collect stamps instead as at least you couldn't kill them. I did a search, but I couldn't find any posts about my multiple sick snakes - maybe they just exist in your head.

Debbie, I'm sorry for your loss and I hope Luis does something to make it right. I doubt he will, but make sure you spread this information to everyone you meet in this business. Eventually Luis' business will die like all of the snakes he comes in contact with.

Luis, you truly are scumbag and I can't wait till karma comes to get you.

Matt Crabe