FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 04:26 PM   #48
KNOBTAIL
Chris, you bring up a very interesting

point about "5 days isnt a point where I would come running to the BOI screaming "I GOT RIPPED OFF, HE TOOK MY MONEY! SCAMMER!!!"

So the lesson here is a simple one..............keep the lines of communications open, and these premature concerns to the BOI will not occur. I agree with you if their was a delay, but we live in a world of instant communication. How about a phone call, if not a return email, or even a message of any kind just informing the buyer that their will be a delay, that the snakes will be sent, ...................how about something! which has to be better than nothing when that kind of money is involved.

You are also correct , the BOI has an infinite memory, and if this persons name gets "searched" I hope this thread comes up just like people should know who are slow payers with their credit cards and other obligations.

I hope that people see that this person, has held onto someones money without even the courtesy of a response. Thats not to say that he is a scam artist or a crook, but people should be made aware of the fact that if you send money to this person or business, you may not get any response until he feels like sending it to you! ..........and this gives me plenty of concern.

Now I think you and I both know the outcome of this thread, I hope I am wrong, and I hope you are right about the author being premature in his actions, but right now $ 500. is gone!