FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service**
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 04:49 AM   #165
akonitony
You know, it's really a shame he just hides like a coward. There was another thread today I was posting in, and one of the participants was a 15 year-old seller who was being hounded by the buyer basically because the dragon that was sold was possibly an inch shorter than the guy had estimated in the advertisement. Well after about 5 or 6 pages, the OP (buyer) realized he was on the losing side, so I posted something like what I posted here about a apology, which at first the guy scoffed at (I think I would rather sand-paper a bobcat's butt in a phonebooth than have to apologize publicly), but about a page or two later, and after he cooled down a little, according to him, he had thought about the situation, and wrote the kid a graciously sincere apology. What did the kid do in return? He basically apologized as well for any misunderstandings. There wasn't any 'told-u-so', or any more hostility. We all exchanged underwear and sang Kumbayah, had a group hug, and now all is lovely to look at and delightful to hold. All because the OP was man enough to admit he screwed up and was not perfect.
BTW, I also coined a new term for the syndrome where someone posts a bad-guy BOI thread prematurely without thinking it through: Premature-e-postulation.

Ahhhh - I crack myself up...