FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale 2018 High white X powder blue tegus
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 04:28 PM   #1
Jesse Hardin
2018 High white X powder blue tegus

The Damascus x monsoon babies are for sale!! 500+ shipping for these gems. They are pure blues coming from a dark green and blue to our highest white male. These are siblings to all the blues we've posted recently. If you have any questions please contact me via text or phone call 480-246-7498. If I miss your call leave a voice mail or shoot me a text, repeated calls will be ignored. Do not contact me unless you are serious and ready to purchase.
These are last year's babies from This clutch https://www.facebook.com/23679344684...6295570898232/

These are the parents
https://www.facebook.com/23679344684...6317817562674/
All reptile orders are shipped in an insulated shipping box specially designed for reptiles. Depending on weather conditions, we may include an ice pack or heat pack at no charge for the safety of the animals.
All of our efforts are to ensure a safe and healthy arrival!

Please read our terms before ordering

1-If you input your address incorrectly, we cannot guarantee that once it is re-routed, that it will be ok, so make sure you input your address correctly, and then double check it!

2- Someone must sign for package on FIRST delivery attempt. If no one signs for it, guarantee is void. If you requested your package to be held at your local FedEx station, you must pick up within 4 hours.

3- Temperatures at destination, and FedEx pass through facility(in route) must be between 40-90f or guarantee is void. If temperatures are 25f or above we can have it held at a local FedEx Center for pickup - always recommended any time of year.

4- All claims must be made within 4 hours from receipt of shipment. Proof of a photo with our label, and our animal clearly deceased. Do not dispose of animal, place in zip-lock and freeze until you get further instructions from us.

5- All packages must be signed for, if the package is not signed for our guarantee is void.

By ordering you acknowledge both the terms of our Live Arrival Guarantee

#tegu #lizardsofinstagram #floridaherps #tegus #bluetegu #tegusofinstagram #theteguphile #tegulife #urbandinosaur #salvatormerianae #savatorrufescens #hybridtegu #floridareptilekeeping #redtegu #purpletegu #pinkpanthertegu #lizard #lizards #dinosaur #petlizard #reptile #reptiles #reptilebreeder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk