FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - West Virginia state law issues
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 03:12 PM   #23
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedeeiam View Post
Yeah, I'm waiting for State Farm to get back with me. I have their extra insurance (500k) for dog bite liability, but the language on that is really broad - simply referring to "animal injury" and not specifically a "dog" injury. So I'm wondering if it might be included under that. We'll see.
Ugh, start googling that, you end up with more results for ambulance-racing scum-sucking bottom feeding personal injury attorneys than you do insurance providers.

Quote:
The way it reads, there is no exemption for our crazy, snake-handling churches. Hopefully, one of them will file a suit stating it infringes on their religious freedoms. I'd like to see the bill ruled unconstitutional more than seeing it vetoed. If it gets vetoed, we'll be exactly where we are next year. If it's ruled unconstitutional, they'll end up rewriting the bill entirely.
Or the law will be unenforceable for anyone claiming they keep exotics for religious reasons. I don't want to be one of those venomous snake-handling nutjobs though. I'd be much happier as a Wiccan.