FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Wanda Patterson aka: sunsethypo?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 05:02 PM   #22
nickolasanastasiou
Nickolas Anastasiou Today at 3:59 PM
To
sunsethypo@aol.com
Calm down, Darik.

Seems like this a major concern for you.

Friend, this. People I know, that. Rectal rumors, all.

You seem upset, naturally, that your little fairy tale is getting unraveled.

You should just post all of the undoctored photographs you must surely possess showing the several sunset hypos that you claim have been produced. Share them on the BOI. Nothing rallies support like that and you surely have evidence to spare.

When should I hear back about the "slander"?

To: nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3:48 PM
Sub: Re:

no i have not been following along IT IS NOT A CONCERN FOR ME,,but i am glad you are posting this for me as i have never posted anything on fauna and don't rely know how even though i have been a member for years and have seen people get into very heated arguments where breeders try to cut down each other to try and discredit someone , so over these years i never wanted to be involved in that . and YES THE GENE HAS BEEN PROVEN. FROM A HET TO HET BREEDING LOCALLY FROM A FRIEND THAT POSTED AND SOLD THE FIRST VISUAL SUNSETHYPOS AND WERE SOLD ON KINGSNAKE.COM so there is a ton of people that have followed the project and know that the gene has been proven have seen hypos posted and sold picture the whole thing. these were hets bought from me that i watched grow breed and produce sunsethypos. just because almost no one has a sexed breeding pair of sunsethypo doesn't prove out any of your accusations whats so ever .i am glad that you are exposing your self for who your really are . i have forward this back and forth email to over 100 people in the reptile world and have gotten back a lot of dislike for you. looks like there are a lot of people who you have been dishonest with in the past