FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Wanda Patterson aka: sunsethypo?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 05:32 PM   #23
Joe I
Hello Nick. Let me start by saying I don't really care for the BOI after all the "roasting" I see that goes on here. I have learned if you want to answer a thread on the BOI, its best to say your peace, post whatever evidence you have, and be on your way. That being said I don't want to take sides. But, I will say Nick your "post #16" was pretty damaging. Pic one shows the normal advertised pic that usually goes with their ads, pic #4 makes has no pinkish hue to it. So, I agree in that aspect. No matter the lighting a morph is a morph and should always retain its color. I say that your post #16 is damaging (unless proven wrong) because its seems as though the first picture was taken as the sun "was setting". I based this on the glare, medium of light, and shadowing of the picture. But, just clearly my observation from what you provided.

Wanda/Derik, I am not against you at this point. But.... I have to agree with some of what Nick has stated. As, will most people. If you have been producing these 100% Het. for Sunset Hypos for over 10 years now, (not sure on the exactly how many years), certainly -there should have been someone who had bred 100% to 100% by now. In which, you said a personal friend of yours has. My advice is very simple. Simply, go to your friend, ask for the pictures proving the gene and shut everyone up here. It would clearly squash this thread.

The other valid point Nick made was you- yourself should have been producing "visual" Sunset Hypos by now. So, why not breed one of your 100% Het. Males you originally produced 8 or 10 years ago back to the Mother? Again, not against you here but many people will read this and will be asking themselves these questions. A pink phased baby would bring big bucks versus selling $800 Hets. for so long. So, it doesn't make much business sense when presented to people.

Anyway, I really hope you can provide proof and move forward. I have dealt with you and your husband and our transaction went smoothly and I personally have no complaints about you.

Best Regards, Joe....