FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 05:24 AM   #52
stevet
yes, lets see what she says, if anything. I have to disagree with you on the simplicity of cases like this however! Ive been in three, and none of them lasted more than 15 minutes in court before I won and the case was over! Ive watched child custody cases in my friends courtroom that lasted less than ten minutes! The law is not all that complicated. Getting this seller served and the case to trial would be more complicated because of multiple jurisdictions involved, but once in trial it is an absolutely trivial case of refusal to honor a written guarantee unless she has some extraordinary arguement which basically says that the buyer did something to mitigate the guarantee. According to the only version of the story, the buyer went to great lengths to get all available assistance with the animal, so I strongly doubt there are any such circumstances. But if she hasnt responded in a MONTH then I wonder if she will at all. She must know this is here.