FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 01:05 AM   #67
reptilebreeder
Their lack of customer service towards you, notwithstanding, they have a pretty decent reputation, and so will probably have tons of testimonial from satified customers. OTOH, I would be suprised if you were able to get many dissatisfied customers to back up your side of the story, especially with concrete evidence, more power to you if that is the case.
I think your best bet is going to be concentrating on the problems you had personally, and their guarantee. As much documentation as you can provide (e-mails, testimonials) that are dated within a couple days of your possession of the BD. And proof of their guarantee, both the old one and the new one, to show that it was changed, seemingly just in response to you wanting a refund.
Anotherwords, I wouldn't let the CC company turn this into a popularity contest, you seem to have met the criteria for a refund per their guarantee, and they refused it AND changed their guarantee terms. Good luck