FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures: Warning
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 11:39 PM   #57
TBadSeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode Island Reptiles View Post
Everything was screenshot and emailed to customer. Including the disputed transactions. We will work the problem and go from there. I will not be able to post transaction screenshots due to pci compliance issues. However we are in communication and working the problem.
When a resolution has been made I'll update this thread accordingly. Thanks to everyone for having such compassion in the reptile community, it's truly refreshing to see. Have a good night.
Well that's not true, The first "Request for Refund" was screenshot and sent to me, then a message saying balance to follow Monday, I never received a screenshot of the balance refunded, I requested it several times since my bank said that even before a refund is issued , when it has been run they get that information as pending but it wont post to me until it posts with them, however when they get the pending refund info they also post that it is pending so i know something is happening. In this case nothing has been pending ever, nothing has been refunded ever, and I only received one screenshot stating a refund not a refund in full but part of a refund had been requested.