FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Sugar Gliders
Thread: Sugar Gliders
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 05:27 PM   #14
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Ya know Lucille, I noticed the same sort of thing. I wanted to chalk it up to being new over there but dang, them women are serious! I will admit, I followed a couple of your first posts over there just to see whats going on over there and they seemed to start on you right from the get-go... LoL Seriously made me NOT want to post, sort of when I was new here

I think we SHOULD get a serious mammal section going on here though and I would like to help you do this. Reagan has devised her own recipe using some of that BML formula and combining some fresher fruits and mealies to it. Talk to her about posting some of it here and we can all collaborate how to get the mammal section here to launch
I would love that, getting a section like that really going. Maybe if there is enough interest a glider section could be initiated, but historically the traffic has to come first prior to a named section. And so......POST!!!!

However, there really are some pretty great people over there, and I'm thinking if we have some solid posts, some of the good ones will post over here.