FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Craig Martin
Thread: Bad Guy Craig Martin
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 08:13 PM   #1
dmasio
Craig Martin

I'm posting about a deal I did with Craig Martin or Revered Retics. I bought a female white albino het anery from Craig 4 years ago or so. Then a little while after that purchased a motley anery het albino male to put to the albino girl. I raised them both up and paired the albino girl to only the motely anery. I had 21 eggs of which only 7 made it the vast majority were slugs. Out of the 7 eggs I hatched 2 motley lavs, 2 motleys, 2 normals and a lav. I know 7 eggs isn't a lot but by the law of physics it should be a 1-2 shot breeding visual to het 7 eggs no anery. Now again I know it's possible to miss but not probable. I mean I had the same chances at hitting the albino (which there were 3) and the same with motley (which there were 4). So I contacted Craig and asked him how sure he was the albino female was het anery. He responded and was cool in the beginning of the deal. He offered to trade me a yearling snow female for the adult albino girl I had paid for years ago and raised. I told him that I didn't feel it was fair for me to trade for a younger animal (granted his snow is wwaayyy more expensive than my adult girl) but I want something breeder sized which I don't think is outside the norm. So for weeks we go back and forth a couple of phone calls and many many messages. Long story short after offering me another adult albino het anery female for mine girl (and I still don't feel it's right I have to give up an animal that I raised for another animal that I'm not sure on the genetics. But i figure that's going to be the best deal. He tells me he's going to ship then come the day he's supposed to ship and he proceeds to tell me to send my animal the same day he sends his. I did some searching on faunaclassifieds BOI prior to contacting him and he has a few different bad threads and after some of the things he text and verbally said gave me a bad feeling. So I told him I couldn't and he said deal was off. I've tried for the last 2 days to try to post this but there are ssssssoooooo many screen shots of our conversations on FB messenger and phone text. I have 172 screen shots of our conversations
Attached Images