FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Need to stop and think!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 05:07 PM   #1
JColt
Need to stop and think!

Good Lord what a dummy I am! I was at work waiting on window guys to show up. I was standing out front and one of the secretaries walked up and starting chatting with me.

She says wow look at that Ivy growing up the building. I said, that was fast it wasn't there last week. So I ripped it down.

That night I was itching but no blisters. Get up next morning and I have the crap all over me! Poison Ivy!!!

When I was a teen I was severely allergic to it. I have a lot of spots now but under control. Couple area's already dried up. Between the fingers is the worst. Drive you mad.

Double doses of benedryl so I got some good sleep past couple days. I got a product called Ivarest which really helps. Has calamine, benzyl and hydrocloride in it.

I had my mind on 10 different things and didn't think twice about pulling ivy down. I needed to get a crew of 5 window guys started which is not easy in a police dept. Also had water boiler guy coming to replace motor under warranty and needed to run and pick up a blower motor for one of the a/c's.

I luckily on got some on neck and ear and missed my face. Right ear looks almost twice size of other one! lol.