FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Ronlad Dieudonne "Rip-Off Artist" on the prowl...
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2002, 01:07 AM   #1
Arboreals of the Rainforest
Ronlad Dieudonne "Rip-Off Artist" on the prowl...

I am posting this here for a good buddy of mine and my web site designer Albert Pena. He "almost" got scammed by:

RONALD DIEUDONNE
4014 ROOSEVELT BLVD
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19124-3032
215-288-1241
email: CHAOS95@aol.com

Here is his story. Buyer beware.

Quote:
Hey everyone it's been awhile since I've posted but I wanted to make everyone aware of a guy who is trying to "trade" for a Chondro. His name is Ronald Dieudonne of Philadelphia PA. He contacted me saying that he wanted to trade and he had a laptop, other pythons and lizards and a dvd player he could trade. I tried to trade him for the laptop and we agreed on shipping at the same time as long as we provided each other the tracking #'s immediately.

Well on the day of shipping, he was shipping at 3pm our time and I was shipping at 7pm CST. That way the heat pack would have more time to stay active. Well he didn't provide me the tracking # until 9pm and I had already shipped. The tracking # was a UPS # and I looked it up and it wasn't a valid one. Then I called UPS and they told me it wasn't valid. I emailed him and he later sent me another one saying that he was sorry but it was sent USPS and gave me that tracking #. Again, a bogus #. I called the shipping company and put a cancel on delivery. My Chondro made it to PA but I am getting it back tomorrow. Hopefully still alive.

Now several people know me real well like Sony, Janet and Tim Bowles. And they know that I wouldn't EVER rip someone off. I've even helped others when they needed it. But this guy hasn't even responded to my emails now and needless to say the laptop didn't come in today like he said. This is just an FYI to help you if someone contacts you about trading for a Chondro. Below is his info. Sorry but I felt I needed to alert ya'll. Thanx

Albert

The dirty $#@%&*#@s info below:

RONALD DIEUDONNE
4014 ROOSEVELT BLVD
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19124-3032
215-288-1241
email: CHAOS95@aol.com