FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Happy Thanksgiving!!
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 12:00 PM   #6
JColt
Happy belated Thanksgiving. Mine will be one to remember for awhile. Went to daughter's for dinner. Got called into work for no heat just about time to eat. 45 min's to work, 45 min's to replace belts on blower, 45 min's back and only my in laws there. My granddaughter fell and got 5 stitches in her left eye brow. Took plate home. Went to bed. Wife called at 7 am (I rarely sleep past 6 am) to come get her at emergency room. She fell and separated shoulder. Mind you this is in a major shopping area on Black Friday. Get home and message on home phone from work. Generator alarm going off. Drive 45 min's to work, bad coolant heater. Disconnect (only supposed to get down to 27 for low) will be fine until I can get new one Monday. 45 min back home. I had 4 new tires put on my car which wife took to work because tire store is right across the street. One of the tire sensors went bad about 15 miles into new tires. My car was still in parking lot where she works. My buddy drove me over and I went to tire store. Got back home an hour ago and exhausted. I think me and the pup are going to take a nap.