FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Dishonest guy Jon Boone (User name Geitje)
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 08:50 PM   #207
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
I thought I would give an update to the O.P.'s rugosus issue.

A couple of weeks ago I had Wai meet me at The Reptile Super Show in L.A. with one of his male rugosus. I brought a few juveniles and we looked them over together to see what we both thought the sexes were. I brought one in particular i thought was a female. We exchanged animals and i am fairly confident his new animal is female. It worked out well because i had a friend who needed a male so i sold him the male for the juvenile. All worked out.

I know it doesn't remedy the real issue here and it doesn't let the seller off the hook. I still feel he owes something because i didn't do it to help him.My exchange with Wai to help him out has no connection what so ever with his transaction with the seller.

But I wouldn't hold my breath.
That should say I sold my friend the male for the price i would have sold the juvie for. So Wai got a female(hopefully) my friend got a male and i got the money i needed out of the juvie. Everybody is happy