FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #148
amercnwmn
Quote:
Anyway, I've had 3 very good friends that have had to destroy their collections due to IBD, and how quickly and easily it spread to uninfected animals. Hell, BW Smith practices better quarantine then some vet clinics I've seen, and it got by him, and infected his whole collection save one animal!
I remember reading about BW's experience, and his, as well as Adrya's cases are what has driven me to start this thread. I think we all know SOMEONE who has managed to unwittingly purchase a less-than ideally healthy animal.

I'll admit I was upset when I first learned there was a report indicating IBD and all the evidence to show QT was lax, and Ashley was conducting business as usual.
I originally chalked it up to ignorance, assuming she just didn't realize the seriousness of the situation.

At this point, I feel it's relatively safe to say she's been adequately informed, and IMO it's inexcusable to continue the sales/breeding projects, and act like there's no problem on an assumption.
Maybe there isn't IBD. I really hope not..if there IS, there could be a LOT to answer for.

Since she seems to have no intentions of removing ads, is still proceeding with breeding, and intending to vend at shows, the only thing I suppose that can be done, is to direct people here and let them make their own decisions.