FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Neil Gubitz
Thread: Neil Gubitz
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2002, 09:27 AM   #9
T. Granger
Bobby, The answers to the burning questions that you've ask are all here you only have to take the time to look for them. But I will give a short recap,

Neil's banning - Neil as we all know is a VERY emotional man and he let his emotions get the best of him and he did not heed several warnings from the Webslave and continued to belittle (with good reasons to him) a person in every post he could. So he was givin a "cooling off period". The end result, We now have the old Uncle Goobs back.

Neil robbing his own store - Didn't happen, true there are alot of people here on the B.O.I. and of course the rumors are all over Tampa that say he did but why would he? I guess the P.I. report says that he had insurance for each and every time he was robbed but Neil said that he had none and I for one will take Neil's word for it. Besides the the cops and P.I. more than likely got their infomation from little Miss Angela Coker and we all know that the truth is not in her. The insurance company is taking Neil to court for insurance fraud (rumors only). I like Neil he is a true god send to the reptile trade, honest and caring person and until I see that P.I. report I will continue to like him. If we ever do get to see it I think it will say that the infomation was gathered from Angela and in truth it may very well have been her that took the animals.

I hope that this answers your questions some what but please read the threads.