FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 02:54 AM   #18
HerpVenue
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Since crossing an amelanistic animal with an axanthic animal will just produce animals that are het for both traits, in order to get the final &quot;Snow&quot; morph lacking both the melanin and the xanthin you'd need to cross the offspring to one another which would give you approximately 1/4 the clutch displaying the desired trait... </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Actually if you were working with only one recessive trait....then it would be 1/4.
But since you are working with two recessive traits...
then it is 1/4 x 1/4 which equals to 1/16

Math and Ratios is my thing.
Spelling and English is definately not.
But then again....I use to have excellent grammar and spelling skills....Until I came to this country.

No offense meant. spam_It is just in the phillipines we were always acustomed to speaking correctly and always being corrected if we didn't.
Here in the states...if you speak correctly no one can understand you. spam_They start thinking you are a nerd. Or you are to stuck up. spam_Or you are uncool. spam_None of that means anything to me know.....but growing up it sure meant a lot.

Looking back on it......I can't believe I let idiots who can't speak their own language influence me. spam_sheesh