FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 04:30 PM   #15
Seamus Haley
Patrick,

You wanted to be treated as an adult, you were treated as an adult would be, told a few honest facts in a frank manner... And you now complain about people being mean or  cruel.

You can't have it both ways. Either you're an adult and can be treated as one in that matter or you're a  child and need to be coddled and have the truth hidden from you.

Make a descision so I know if you need "fwuffy nice widlle wesonses" or if you can be treated as  a rational, thinking, responsible human being. I have hesitated to say this before simply because it was rude but... What you proposed  was just plain stupid your plan, your proposal for the breeding loan, the entire thing just showed this astounding lack of brains.

I was fairly respectful in my original response, I treated you how I would any other adult who proposed the same thing. You complain that people are abusing you because you're young and they can't see that you're capable of professional dealings and breeding projects generally undertaken by individuals with a strong understanding and a good deal of experience... But the fact that you complain about the frank and honest assesment just proves that it's true. Your  response only helps support my thoughts that you are not ready for this sort of undertaking at this point (Not that it was going to happen ANYWAY because it was a ridiculous request) and cause me to question if you should even have animals.

Adults... competent, rational adults...  can deal with critisism.