FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 09:07 AM   #13
Earl H. Turner
Thumbs down Scarey Sloan !!!!!!!!

PLEASE check my last post for Reptile Locators--it pretty much sums up my feelings toward this "basua"----means trash in Spanish. I will bet you that ol Bob is busier then a one-legged man at a butt kicking contest when it comes to telling tales and making up lies !!!! As far as the threats, I would take any and all threats SERIOUSLY and report them immediately to the Del Rio Police Department--#830-774-2711 or the Val Verde Sheriff's Department--830--774-7513. A threat is a criminal act and should not be looked at otherwise. Who knows what is on the mind of an individual these days ????!!!! You sincerely better look into this matter in a serious vain. I have never seen anyone else make these type of terrioristic threats on the BOI. That's because most of the members are decent folks and have a much better mindset than this loudmouth who constantly berates and threatens people ------ I will bet, that wouldn't be the case in person...as everyone knows, some people are very brave when distances and/or a non-face to face situation is at hand.....it is a different story if in fact, it occurs on a personal basis. I would still alert the authorities as it is SERIOUS Have a good one----Earl Turner