FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 06:25 PM   #18
Alterna Ranch
Talking Reality

First of all, I did not threaten you BUDHOLE ! I merely invited you down for a talk with Shawn and myself. And YES, you did accuse Randy of causing the murder of Katy Harris. I read your post. You are a liar. So is Earl Turner.

Reality in Texas is this......in order for any LE dept. to file a case if you are threatened by someone, you must have FOUR documents and or recordings before they will even investigate it. You people are sure quite full of yourselves aren't you.

As for Tim Cole - me thinks the <font color=red>[**censored**]</font> in the woodpile here is one Earl Turner himslef. You see, Earl has always liked to stir up dirt on someone, but is alaways your greatest buddy on the phone and in person. It stems from pissing himself when confronted by a MAN ! Earl and several other recent untruths........gee Bob, I found an albino suboc on 277 pasted to the road and I sent Soderberg up there and he caught one ! And all this time I thought it was another collector who got the first albino suboc !??
Then....gee Bob, I caught an annulata/alterna cross in the second "S" curve and "Campbell" came and took photos of it. Actually it was Les Hughey who caught it Earl. Seems Earl takes credit for any and everything around here. And then Earl posts here that he does not know Les, but told both myself and another local that Les is a petophile and should stay away from him. Then Earl has tried to run Randy and his family off the road while collecting and even pulled a gun on them - his kids in the VAN ! That seems to be much more of a threat than anything I've said and a complaint was filed but it did not warrant any charges ! So good luck to any of you who want to try that with me.

My position is this.....I don't sell snakes any longer. I don't deal with morons like you any longer. I hunt EVERY FREAKING NIGHT and am collecting alterna like candy ! So far 18 this season, and all of mine are here for those who know me to see. Randy saw most of them yesterday. If you want to take this as a threat - so be it............If you run your mouth about me - you will be called out on it if EVER I see you down here and you will either back it up or piss yourself like Earl does. Your choice. Your best bet is to forget I exist !!! FYI