FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #334
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morelia4life View Post
I think it is clear at this point that Mr. Potts is [b]not[b] going to give the OP his money back. I believe it is best for the OP to just pursue legal action to obtain his money back. Some people are just too greedy and can't see past that. Money can make people that way and it is a sad that but as Mr. Potts puts it, "such is life". It seems like more and more people are losing focus of making an honest living and just wanting to scam their way through life and not care about the people they hurt.

People can preach all they want about doing the right thing but it doesn't mean if they actually don't do the right thing. Clearly, Mr. Potts likes to preach about doing the right thing but when it boils down to it, he doesn't care about the right thing, all he cares about is $$$$.

I think it would be wise to remember the names of any breeders who supported Pott's actions.

My drugs are kicking in...I just had a thought: Soon, Potts won't have a pot to pi$$ in....giggles...just a random thought.