FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - TW International Wyatt in Texas
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 08:39 PM   #85
Scramblermike
17 Pages

Wow!
When I started this thread I was just trying to get some information. Then I got a bunch of bad reviews of his customer service. Made me a little nervous since I had made the deal on a weekend and thought it would be shipped on a Monday for a tuesday arrival. Got shipped on a tuesday evening and arrived on a thursday afternoon. Arrived alive and I thought in good health. Well I continued to check this thread and discovered Jen had a snake with a URI. So I continued to watch my new snake. He appeared to have a URI when I saw him blowing bubbles and heard him wheezing. Took him to Dr. Stahl and he told me that these things don't occur because of shipping that he was sick when he left Texas. After $195 at the vet and $46 to get up there and back things seem to be going well. I feel bad because I forgot to mention to Jen that Dr. Stahl had told me to soak him daily and to put the salve on his eye afterwards. The eye thing is just for my snake since his right eye seemed to have something funky going on with it. Well I have been putting the eye stuff on twice daily and so far he has kept the eye. I have given him shots twice now and he appears to be getting better. I have yet to try and feed him. But he does not appear to be losing any weight. I have posted since Wyatt seems to think I am alright with things. This is far from the truth. The snake looks great this is what sold him to me but his health being well below average would keep my from ever buying anything from TW International again. I am glad some people have had good experiences. But something kind of got to me at the vets office. When Scott said, "why would somebody sell and adult animal like this?" Then I thought why would somebody sell something that should be able to breed that is of this appearence. I just hope I can get him well without anymore vet bills. And I hope you have good luck as well Jen! I will check back sorry I have been too busy to post up here. I run my own construction business and it supports my stupid reptile hobby. Later Mike