FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Brandon Aldridge baldridge exotics/Powder Blue Exotics contest scam for followers???
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 03:53 PM   #31
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
This sort of drama is why I avoid FB.

I'm not too impressed with either party here. One one hand, it's a fair question to ask if a contest is legitimate. Calling it a "scam" when you don't know that it is, and haven't verified if anyone won isn't fair though. Yes, it's an info or question thread and not a Bad Guy thread, but having "scam" in the title seems designed to lead people to think that.

On the other hand, Brandon comes here and calls everyone a bunch of names. It would be easy, not to mention professional and classy, to just show the evidence of the winner. Not everyone here is questioning your integrity Brandon, just the OP. No need to lump everyone into your insults.

I would probably avoid both of these people.

The question marks at the end of the title were meant to show that I’m not sure, and was trying to get everyone else’s input on it. I never once called it a scam, if you can find when I did please post below. I stated that I thought it could possibly be one, and yes I still believe so even now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk