FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Brandon Aldridge baldridge exotics/Powder Blue Exotics contest scam for followers???
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 05:06 PM   #36
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
This sort of drama is why I avoid FB.

I'm not too impressed with either party here. One one hand, it's a fair question to ask if a contest is legitimate. Calling it a "scam" when you don't know that it is, and haven't verified if anyone won isn't fair though. Yes, it's an info or question thread and not a Bad Guy thread, but having "scam" in the title seems designed to lead people to think that.

I would probably avoid both of these people.

I don’t even understand her post. Drama on Facebook? There was never any drama on Facebook starting off, so she must of not payed attention to the thread. Second off, having scam in the title is not exactly the same as “calling it a scam”. It is designed to lead people to read it and question it, because it is very shady!!! Nothing wrong with that!!! If someone made a post like so about me, I would simply respond maturely on the post and stand up for myself-without going and calling everyone sore losers and cry babies. I’d also spell babies right [emoji849]

I think it’s disrespectful to say you should avoid someone simply because of my post. That’s like saying I think Theresa should be avoided because she reads a part of a thread and then just starts typing, regarding the whole Facebook thing... No one even knew Brandon was having a separate contest on Facebook until he said so, so how was their ever any “Facebook Drama”... This is Fauna Classifieds Drama!! Lol
Simply feel disrespected for her saying people should avoid me for stating only facts and what I think could possibly going on. Maybe people should avoid you for not informing yourself on the entire post before commenting???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk