FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Brandon Aldridge baldridge exotics/Powder Blue Exotics contest scam for followers???
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 06:10 PM   #38
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post

Brandon, the smart thing would've been to post the winner and thank everyone for entering, on all sites that you posted the giveaway. If people don't see/know there is a winner, they will question it. Deleting the post just made it look suspicious.

Exactly!!! If he had commented on the original post “Allright sorry everyone @patrick on Facebook won...” etc, I’d still feel a little cheated only because it was never published on the listing that this contest was going on another platform of social media as well-But i’d at least know that the contest was over and someone had been chosen instead of left wondering for days when someone would be announced. It’s not being a sore loser, congrats to Patrick by all means. I just think it’s fishy how he deleted the post, blocked me when I questioned him about it, and then immediately pointed fingers at everyone questioning him and acting so defensive. He could of totally defended himself and proved us wrong, but instead he had to accuse of us of being sore losers and cry babies, AND then went to post who the winner was after. It does appear like Patrick is certainly a real person as he’s posted on some of the reptile forums that I’m on, and I do believe Brandon will be still sending him a tegu most likely (unless he really doesn’t care about his reputation), but either way the way he reacted to being questioned on the whole thing and acting as if everyone was just a sore loser when in reality no one knew what was going on was just downright uncalled for. You can’t just produce pretty animals and expect to keep clientele. If you treat people in your community like trash, words gonna spread, and it will reflect on business in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk