FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Brandon Aldridge baldridge exotics/Powder Blue Exotics contest scam for followers???
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 07:23 PM   #39
tlmoon
Emery, calm down. I don't go on FB because it tends to be filled with too much drama, so no, why would I have read the threads there? My comments are strictly based on what I see here. I don't think there is anything wrong with questioning the details of a contest (as I said). But, I also think there is a concept where a person is innocent until proven guilty, and I don't think this was necessarily a fair accusation to lob at Brandon.

I never insulted you in any way, yet you call me a bad person for disagreeing with you? I simply stated my view of the situation as I saw it. This is exactly the same as you posting your view of the FB contest - something you have every right to do, just as I have a right to my opinion.

If you can't deal with someone having a different opinion than you, and you can't remain calm and respectfully disagree, then yes, I would avoid dealing with you.