FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Trade 800+ gram female desert ghost
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 10:38 AM   #1
Sadistic Dragon
800+ gram female desert ghost

Have a gorgeous female desert ghost that I traded for a few months ago, but had a change in plan for my projects so she will not be needed. If you check NERD's site you will see a better description of them and also the value of them.
http://newenglandreptile.com/nerd/in...ert-ghost.html
She has beautiful solid black eyes, clear belly, and nice creme color with blushing all around her. Due to her coloring, pattern and eyes I am about 50% sure she carries the dominant gene, I was told she does, but you can't be too trusting of people at shows when they don't offer genetic guarantees, however the recessive gene when mixed with lemon pastel on nerd's site is going for 8,500. It cost me over $2,500 in trade to get her, so I am looking for around that. Looking for both male and female bumblebees,female pinstripes and cinnamons, and female pastels all i would prefer to be over 1500 grams. You ship first, but if you live around 200 miles away might be willing to meet halfway. I have been know to drive to New Jersey to pick up a snake, and I am in Virginia, so we can work something out.
Attached Images